Welcome to Bellevue Eyecare in Nashville, TN!
On behalf of our optometrist in Nashville, TN, Dr. James W. Kirkconnell, we're delighted to welcome you to Bellevue Eyecare Center, your trusted home for family optometry. Our combination of attentive care, comprehensive skill, deep experience, and a wide range of services enables us to serve all your primary eye care needs. We hope you'll take some time to explore the various features on this website -- and that you'll be inspired to explore our clinic in person!
An Introduction to Our Nashville Eye Doctor
Bellevue Eyecare Center is an established fixture in the Nashville community for its commitment to the high-quality eye and vision care for area residents. This commitment is exemplified by our Nashville eye doctor. A graduate of the University of Houston College of Optometry, Dr. James W.Kirkconnell has a detailed knowledge of many of the most troubling eye and vision ailments, from glaucoma and macular degeneration to dry eye, eye allergies, and contact lens-related issues. At the same time, he's more than happy to make referrals to eye surgeons and other specialists as needed, providing co-management of these situations to help ensure that you enjoy best possible results.
Eye and Vision Services for Every Member of the Family
From babies to grandparents, Bellevue Eyecare Center is ideally equipped to serve every member of your family. Our optometrist can administer everything from regularly scheduled checkups to emergency care. You can count on us to help you with:
- Comprehensive eye and vision exams to check for any eye disorders that require treatment, from hidden disease threats to common refractive errors
- Diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as dry eye, computer vision syndrome, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy
- Contact lens exams and fittings to help you have the best possible contact lens experience
- Eyeglasses (in a variety of lens options and stylish designer frames) and contact lenses (including specialized lenses for hard-to-fit eyes)
- Pre-surgical LASIK surgery consultations and post-operative care
Our clinic also invests in the most advanced optometry equipment, such as our Topcon TRC-NW8 digital retinal camera and Topcon Autorefractor-keratometer, to give our patients all the benefits of a current state of the art in our field.
Get Acquainted With Our Team At Bellevue Eyecare in Nashville, TN
Now that you have some idea of the many attractions of Bellevue Eyecare Center for Nashville, TN individuals and families, why not get the answers to all the rest of your questions face-to-face? Call (615) 662-7588 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler so you can see our clinic and say hello to our team!